An appeal

This makes me wonder... I can't be the only socially awkward person out there. There should be more. There must be more.
Come on by, come on by. All you people who can't live well-adjusted, intellectual lives. Yes, you there with your crooked mask! Take it off. Take off the awkward smiling mask you wear on your face all day long, don't you get hot underneath? Oh, I see. You can't take off your mask without tearing off your skin too? Well, me neither. So let's just sit here with masks in our hands and flesh hanging off our chins. We'll look at each other and smile, smile smile that awkward smile we give to others all day long - but at least now we can see each other's skull beneath.

2 Comments

Shu Ning said...

this sounds so morbidly beautiful...


what have you been doing/eating my friend?

syelni said...

Hello there! I've been doing life. I've been eating ink. But I think tomorrow we'll be having apples :)

Back to Top