Even more lipstick on a pig.

Has it really been almost 6 years with that old blogskin? Yes. Now it's time to change. Time to update myself. Time to throw away the kitsch and make way for some minimalist layout that uses a lot of black and another strong colour. Ahahaha. Read Shoo's excellent post about newness here.

Anyway, the old blogskin was really giving me a lot of trouble in terms of the awkward column width that required me to scale the fonts down and manually HTML image sizes so that anything will fit. Also, quite a few of Blogger's functions are no longer compatible with the old HTML/CSS. It's all Java and PHP now, incomprehensible to me.


Plus the old layout looked incredibly ugly. Well, ugly BUT with personality.


Let me upload some random image to see if Blogger still screws up.




Nope.


Back to Top