Hues of cyan & distress

Let me tell you a bit about my secret life.
I'm terrified of recieving messages on my handphone. Especially from people whom I know are going to ask me to do something.
So I wait ... I wait wait wait for my courage to build up, in a process that takes several long agonizing days, before I somehow summon up the guts to do a mass suicidal replying of all messages & email requests that have been building up in a moment of sheer bravery & folly.

Following that, I will recieve the inevitable swarm of replies about this & that & whatnot & whatis. This is totally stupid on my part but is a habit that I cannot get rid of just yet.
Sometimes I think that humans haunt me more than ghosts.

Anyway, I've finally got to designing the T-shirt for the Assembly family day. Yay!

Also, I've finished crafting my first rain doll! Hurrah!


Lydia's being very productive today, eh?
No.... No.... Noooo..... The amount of work that sits smiling like a fat smug caterpillar on my floor is driving me into a state of procastination. Something I do not need right now.

Back to Top