Eyes filled with cotton

MAAD bazaars are great places to find quirky, handmade thingys comparable to the eclectic tosh we find in Haji Lane or lifestyle stores.
I went there yesterday to visit my ultra-talented friend, Momshoo, who can shoot laser beams outta her eyes & make stuff that I like.

MAAD is at the Red Dot. Balloons and vodka galore.

The bazaar also houses an exhibition of *I'm guessing* German publication design. Or Norwegian interior design. Or something. Hugely interesting, a pity I couldn't read a word.

Momshoo here with her booth stuffed with craft goodness. In my personal opinion, has some of the most interesting wares next to the mohawk shaving barbers & psychedelic guache paintings.

I remember coming to last year's MAAD with the gang to sell notebooks & stickers. A financial disaster of hilarious proportions that taught us perhaps sticking cigarette butts on bags would have been a better investment.

Take a gander at them cute cotton creatures! Rabbits, owls & cats & monsters! Yes, all the stuff I love best!


Back to Top