Bells of Terror

This Add/Drop period is sapping my life juice.
That creeping feeling of hope you have when catching the off chance a seat appears, then the cruel wrenching despair when a fat '0' appears the next time you refresh the page.

Anyway, I've been hooked on Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame ever since I saw that part of Frollo, the insane judge, singing menacingly at the fireplace.
Truely, this is one of the most underrated Disney films ever. That sequence alone deserves a standing ovation & a few Academy awards.

A good-looking man with amazing cheekbones.

Phoebus? Blah! What's he got but blond hair & an awful goatee? Even Quasimodo was a tad bland in the story. Esmeralda should have gone with Frollo, I think. He has both pathos & good looks & man alive, can he carry a tune!

My opinion, the best Disney villain ever.

Watch (click)


Back to Top