Supernova Pie Power

If you are already sick of reading about my self-aggrandizing attempts at baking, have fear. For this is another one! *enter chicken pot pie*

The recipe came from Nigella (here), it's really hard to concentrate writing down the recipe with her sultry looks & smoldering eyes boring into my brain. You watch & you try. Shan came over to help, because I make a total mess of things if left on my own.

Pies ready for the oven! (Puff pastry is store-bought because, curiously, while you can't find normal pre-made pie crust anywhere in S'pore, frozen puff pastry are everywhere.)

20 mins baking.


Out they come! All golden brown & crispy.

If you're wondering why some are bigger than the others, it's because I only have 2 ramekins in the kitchen. I used rice bowls for the other 2. Still works!

Tasty, steamy fillings. Yum!


Back to Top