Lemon Restoration


I'm not a huge fan of bagels. But I couldn't resist stepping into this pretty furniture/bagel shop along Tanjong Pagar road. I'm a sucker for such things.

Stepped out of the blinding Singapore afternoon sun into the eclectic furnished cafe.


They've somehow managed to jam vintage furniture for sale together with the cafe in a space no bigger than a HDB corridor. Applause.

Got myself a honey wholewheat bagel at $6, with caramel cream cheese on the side. $6 may seem steep for bread - but this bagel is so filling it's like having a Big Mac. The bread is so fresh you can feel the goodness popping in your mouth with every bite, but it's also so dense my jaw felt tired after munching the first half.

Seriously can eat a whole cup of caramel cream cheese on its own.

My favourite vintage chair there is this unbelievably cute Russian doll chair! AAAaaaaHH! I waaant!


here

Back to Top