Boots on, Let's Run Away.

There is something immortally sad, sir;
of being intoxicated with the ocean.

What does this have to do with a watery owl & his carrot?
NOTHING!
But it is the beginning of what I'm going to do this holiday. Paint! I'm going to paint my life away! Robots and silly animals - I'll paint only things that make me happy.

I'll print rain-drop patterns on my dress and sew myself a new cardigan. Then I'll take my beloved plastic cameras & run all over Singapore taking artistic 'blurry' photos and spend a fortune developing them, no doubt.

Then I'm gonna fly to the moon with my jet-propelled butt and paint it bright garish yellow all over with a big smiley face & a dash of crimson at the corner so that back on earth, it'll look like the Comedian's badge from the Watchmen. Then I'll fly back home & watch Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy non-stop while eating chendol & hokkien mee - at the same time.

Oh, that invincible feeling you get when the holidays start.

Back to Top