Ten Ton Exposure

I just developed my first roll from my Cigarette box camera~!
Using Solaris film 800. Here are the results.


I love it! Absolutely adore this.
Compared to the gakken which is super light sensitive, I don't have to hold my breath & stay extra still to take a clear shot. Also, the cigarette cam has a counter! No more overlapped shots that I so frequently encounter with the TLR. YAY.

Interestingly - the vignetting is much more subdued compared to the gakken which gives a blurred out perimeter about the shot. Probably because the cigarette cam is fixed focus - not complaining here.

The downside is that you really need a lot of light for the cigarette cam to work. No way will this work even in airy indoors.

Shot of window with ultra bright sunlight streaming through at 4.30pm - yet still dark as hell.

This room was fairly well lit but here it looks like otherwise.


Hello shoo~~ haha - this was taken outside NLB/Hans & it was still pretty bright at the stage area (I was using ISO 800 mind you - that's pretty high) better to attach a flash next time.

More on flickr!

Back to Top