Lomographic memory

Developed new film with the Lomography ISO200!
This is my first time using it & I'm okay with the strong hue the film produces. The grains are kinda like the Solaris - not that tight. But that's really ok.

Comes in a neat box.

If you are a fan of egg yolk hues & massive saturation, this is the film for you.
Above shot taken in bright sunlight with a hyperactive older sister.

A jump-shot that didn't make it.

Works admirably indoors. Kinda.

Interestingly, the vignetting is more subdued compared to Solaris film. Hmm... Curious, curious.


Altogether, a solid spanking film. But looking at orange drenched shot after shot can get a bit old. Actually, this reminds me of the Wong Family Gift Xchange - Secret Santa present from my dad for Christmas, budget of $20, which led to me recieving 3 Solaris film rolls, lovingly wrapped in the store's plastic bag, with the receipt still attached stating - $18.20.

Thanks dad.

Back to Top