The world is nothing if not for the tuna

I've just downed a cup of frappe and my blood caffein level is shooting through the roof.

My fingers are shaking.

My body is spasming from an onslaught of outright hyper-activity...... ......

Must..... find...... tranquilizer......... now.......................Brrrrrzzzzzzzz...... doccccc.......gruuuugh.....brzzz fizzle 'pop'!

Anyway, random update number one.My dad fetched me from school bout 2 days ago and said:"Let's go eat some supper wonton noodles!!!!"
I said "Ok. But I'm really very very sleeeee------"

Could not finish my sentence.
Got dragged over to Lavender street for 'recommended' wonton noodles in the dead of the night.Got lost. Want to ask for directions but dad won't allow it. Walk round and round for 20 mins. Got lost somemore.
Found the place.


An extremely happy old man about to order some wonton noodles.


Waited 1/2 hour for food to arrive.
Food arrived.

An extremely happy old man about to recite haiku before eating his wonton noodles.

Yellow strands of silk
Forms my wonton mee;
Why is it so small?

Finish mee in 4 bites. Yes. 4.
Tasty but way too small.But tasty.
"Lydia, let's go eat Jln Besar Wonton mee next!"
"Whhaaaa~!!! Aww... come on. My eyes are about to ------"

Go Jln Besar for wonton mee.

Place crowded like hell.


Happy old man counting money for wonton mee. Money? Lots. Check.



Getting closer! Almost there!



Our second dose of wonton mee for the evening.

Wonton mee:
Sometimes, you just have to eat it.



Saw this on our way back. It's not Daiso, by the way.

Back to Top