The massacre of the unholy reverb

Of sleepless nights and messy desks... ...

We look skywards and pray.

That this will be over soon... ...


My messy desk.

Over on other news ... ...

My all time favourite fantasy author: Sir Steven Brust: has finally finally released Iorich!


Oh you evil Mr Brust! Why must you write at such lugubrious pace?
Do you know how agonizing it is waiting for the next Vlad Taltos book to come out while global warming is heating our ice-caps up? That's so cruel of you!

So please don't disappoint me again by putting out something like Jhegaala.
Vlad belongs to the realm of swashbuckling assassinations and magic Great Weapons so please let Iorich (& future Taltos novels) have bucket-loads of it!

I can't wait to get my hands on this book!

You know, this is the kind of book that makes me tear through the pages so fast my hands start smoking. Then I try trrr~~rry to read it slower at the end just to prolong the wonderful sensation of that world. Try trrrrry hard to read it slooowly, cos i know that once I finish the last page, I'll have to wait another eon for the next book to come out.

But it's so so rare to find it in Singapore. Argh!!!! Amazon gave me a bad experience by having me wait 6 months and over charging me.

So please Mr Brust. Go green. Hurry up and write those books!

Back to Top