What is grey & the casualties we know

There are 2 categories of beautiful things in life.
First, the beautiful things that are pretty to look at - and Second: the beautiful things that make you go crazy with want and burning with desire to buy them and nuke a hole in your pocket.



My Goodness, just look at those things!
I Waaaaaa~~aaaaaant!!!
Awesome designs by Shinzi Katoh - You can get them at The Happy Little Shop.
But don't! All the innocence of your wallet will be brutally raped by the sheer cuteness and uselessness and awesomeness of the stuff here!

If only I had a billion dollars - I'd buy the whole damn shop up.

Nah, actually - if I had a billion dollars I'd hire Mr Shinzi Katoh as my personal cuteness-designer and have him produce nothing but cute wallets all day long (my wallet is really worn out).

Now, prepare yourselves! And look down.



OH! By the power of greyskull can you believe this kettle?!!
I WANT!

Back to Top