The Reparium of Requiem and Garlic Toasts

Random random update.
I've been privy to some top government secret intelligence that there is extra-terrestrial life-forms on Earth! More specifically, Singapore! Can you believe it? These things are commonly found in ADM posing as teachers - Psst, don't tell anyone. Now the CIA are all over my a$.

Random Update No.1:
~
Had another high tea buffet at Lenas Cafe. Affordable and really good. Try it if you have the time and stomach. Food takes awhile to reach you but i really recommend the omelettes.



Random Update No.2:
~
There is a hole in my shirt now cos I screwed the damn thing into a plastic tupperware.

Now you may ask me, "Lydia~! What the heck are ya doing screwing your shirt into a plastic repository you crazy thing!" And I would be obliged to smack you around the head because secondly, it was my favourite shirt and firstly, because I still can't get my car done right.



The car. Or the initial bits of it.
The brief: Attempt to assemble a working car out of stuffs. Failing which, kidnap a mechanical engineering undergrad from next door and force him to build it for you.

The only propeller is a rubberband. No hitting! Only torque power. I can understand why some people get a kick out of figuring stuff like that but those people aren't even in my same gene pool.


Nope darling, it still doesn't work.
But it does look like a stylish soap holder if you squint abit. OK BYE BYE!

Back to Top