wires

5 hrs of linework + 5 hours of shading = 10 hrs of complete misery

I shall never ever draw another drawing this emo. Should have picked a better topic. Drawing the pirate assignment was way more fun than spending i++ hours looking at wires and no-gendered-humans.
Gaaarr... and i had really little reference for this, unlike the pirate one. So many times I'd spend 15 mins doing nothing but staring at the paper thinking "where the hell should i shade next?".

Speaking of i++, i know the only way to pass my authoring test today if is i became god and can shoot fireballs out from my retinas.

In other words, not bloody likely.
Mr Choong should have made a pre-recorded mpg that played at the beginning of the test wif a digital-rain shot of his face saying "Failure is inevitable! Do not be optimistic! Do not click onMouseEnter me! Do not pass Go and get $200! There is NO boolean! There is only } else if (FALSE) = GoToHell{ "

That way, we can all give up on authoring and go back to our lives of being mitochondria.

This post is getting more and more boring. So i'm adding a pic that could brighten up your day!



My favourite flavour is red bean. My most hated is corn.

Back to Top