new year

Yay! CNY is here!

Prepare to get rich and unhealthy. Unless my parents decides to keep my ang baos again, in which case i shall be forced to kick up a huge fuss and make my CNY as miserable as possible.

Truth is, i don't know what i want to buy with the money. I don't have any thing i really really desire now. Like a spanking new laptop (which i know i need) or a better mp3 player (cos my zen is just about dead) yet i don't feel that i want to get them.
I'm hanging in the oblivion of needing things and not wanting them. Sigh..... ....

Oh yeah, my wisdom tooth is coming out, so that probably means i'm getting smarter and more knowledgeable of the astro physics of this confounding universe.
Wahooo!
If the tooth continues to grow, i'll wear a white turban and levitate myself 2 meters off the ground and answer any questions for the simple price of your liver.


Oh. It's frikking painful anyway. Oww..... right in CNY too. *cries*

Emo Comments For Hi5

More Cute Comments

Back to Top